Third Eyed wonder
This look was so exciting to create. I had never done anything like this before and I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome!
I did not preplan this look as I didn’t think at all I could achieve it, but when I finished messing around, I loved it.
This look was achieved by using:
* Makeup Revolution – black eye liner
* Makeup Revolution Lipstick
* MUA – Mascara
* Superdrug – Eyelashes
This look was made up on the spot with no prior planning. It took me a long time and some learning throughout.
The look was made using:
* Makeup Revolution – Retro luxe matt lip kit in treason
* Makeup Revolution – Smokey eyeliner in black
* Makeup revolution – SFX metallic face paint palette
* George Asda – Liquid eyeliner
This look is my most simple and glam out of the looks shown! It is simple, pretty and gothic and perfect for those parties that you feel like dressing up but a little toned down.
This look was made using the Chic gothic glam look kit by Makeup Revolution.
The eyes were made up simply using the smokey eye pencil and a thin brush to smudge slightly. The lips were made using the retro luxe matte lip kit in treason.
Half torn face
This look was the messiest, most experimental look I have ever done hehe! I have never worked with liquid latex or this much fake blood before.
This look was made using:
* Makeup Revolution – SFX fake blood
* Makeup Revolution – SFX liquid latex
* Makeup Revolution – SFX metallic face paint palette
* Makeup Revolution – Conceal & Hydrate foundation
* Barry M – Concealer
* Makeup Revolution – Gothic glam kit black eyeliner
* MUA – Eye define nourish & care mascara