* This post contains affiliate links meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links. This is at no extra cost to you.
Since working from home is something inevitable at the moment for many, I wanted to use this time to create and show a very simple ‘work from home’ look. This look is natural, calming, simple and easy to do. It is a great way to pick yourself up when feeling unmotivated and down. I always find popping on some war paint is what I need to reignite that flame! Read my other recent post about rekindling my love and passion for makeup thanks to Blogosphere Magazine here! Thanks to them being the bloggers dream company, I have found that spring in my step again. Joining the Blogosphere Community has been such a highlight during this tough and scary year. Here’s to many more wonderful adventures!
This look was made using:
* Laura Mercier – ‘Ginger’ eyeshadow *Gifted sample
* Makeup Revolution – Conceal and hydrate foundation
* Laura Mercier – Translucent set and go powder *Gifted sample
* MUA – Eye define mascara
* Natural Collection Cosmetics – Brow set
* Makeup Revolution – Advent Calendar pinky glow baked highlighter
Some may enjoy makeup each day and if so, that’s wonderful! I am usually running around doing so much that some days I forget to brush my hair and that is the reality of life I suppose. It’s hard to feel well during this scary time. It’s also so easy to lose motivation and just want to lounge all day in cosy home clothes. Doing this isn’t bad at all, but sometimes getting up, changing scenery from your norm and getting yourself ready is what can really kickstart and reignite that flame again. Getting on some smart but comfortable clothes, styling your hair and popping on a bit of makeup may be your saving grace! I know for sure it helps my mind feel more prepared and ready for work and so I try to do it more often.
Thank you for reading!
What are your favourite at home looks? Does getting ready with makeup make your mood improve for work?