* This post contains affiliate links meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links. This is at no extra cost to you.
I was so excited to be co-hosting this chat about overcoming self doubt and hurdles! It slotted perfectly into the last day of Mental health awareness week! In case you missed the chat and wanted to catch up on peoples responses, here is a little overview of the questions and wonderful answers from some fantastic content creators!
Here is a list of the people who joined in:
* Emma McKnight – thginkcm
* Hannah Kay Blogs
* A Silly Place – Bill
* Iwan | Mr Carrington
* Lucy Jade – The Northern Girl
* Lucy Eva – Hopelessly Lucy
* Fariha Khayyam
* Claire Mac
* Fiona – A Mum track mind
* Nancy – Ex_quisitely
* Sharon – Back to you beauty
* Summer – Living Life Lagom
* Stephanie Catherine
* Lucy Taylor
* Niko Sadlowski – The apparently
* Ivana Merans – Wedding Crafts Academy
* A blokes Eyeview
* Lucy Mary
If I’ve missed anyone, I apologise! Please let me know in the comments and I can add you in! Please check out these amazing content creators.
Feel free to join us Sunday’s at 8pm over on Twitter on Blogosphere Magazine Twitter using the hashtag #BlogosphereChat