Welcome to my first day of #BlogtoberWithBoa – Hello Fall! I have been waiting for you all year.
So my first day of this stress free prompted challenge is ‘My hopes for October’!
I have a lot of hopes for October, since it’s my favourite month but need to remember that each day is different and sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves to fulfil everything. I want to have a stress free month as much as possible doing things that I enjoy. One thing I have struggled with is being hard on myself. I’m falling prey to comparison and really struggling to find myself, my aesthetic and keeping on top of my own positivity. I’m always trying to lift others up but am always my own biggest critic! So this month I am going to try and ease off on myself.
My hopes for October
- To have a ‘Stress less’ Blogtober! – To use the prompts to make fun and creative content throughout October to embrace Autumn in all it’s glory! It’s such a beautiful season and I genuinely fall in love with it all over again in new ways each year. I live and breathe Autumn and get so excited for the little things.
- To try amazing Autumn and Halloween themed bath products – Since having a bath fitted in my home I am so excited to try new products from my favourite companies. I am obsessed with photographing products then having fun and reviewing them. Self care is a huge part of my life that I promote often, so I love finding new skincare, body and bath products to fill my bathroom with!
- To have a great day at the pumpkin patch – I am hoping to be able to make it to the pumpkin patch with the kiddies but with the current pandemic, I’m unsure if it will be possible. If not, I cannot wait until pumpkins become available in supermarkets! I will most certainly be buying lots to use in recipes, decoration and carving!
- To carve amazing pumpkins – Every year I host an annual pumpkin Carving event. It’s a time where I get my friends and family over, we pop the fire on outside, make lovely warm food, enjoy a catch up and each bring a pumpkin to carve. It is a nice cosy gathering and one of my favourite times of the year to put on! This year may just be small and with those in my household, but I will still make it the best it can be!
- To watch as many creepy films as possible – This ones is a must for me. I adore horror films and halloween themed films like Tim Burton creations and try to create a ‘To watch’ list each year for Autumn! With little kiddies in the house now it can be hard to watch horrors but we will surely make the most of their bed time this year hehe! These lists below are ones I have made previous years but they are most certainly still valid! They are just a taste of the types of horrors I watch! Also attached are some family friendly films too.
- To make some amazing new recipes with pumpkin – I absolutely love cooking with pumpkin like making soups and stews, so this year it is my aim to try new recipes and making new and delicious dishes, maybe even using the ingredient in desserts!
- To practise lots of cosy self care – Cosy is my favourite word and favourite thing to be so I absolutely love getting cosy during the Autumnal months. I personally struggle with warm months, so it is a blessing to be within the colder months getting snuggled up in a blanket with a hot chocolate!
- To take lots of walks through Autumn leaves – This one is so important to me because it means that I am getting fresh air, being at one with nature, getting in those beautiful sights for pictures and keeping active with the kiddies. Providing we are allowed to leave the house and go out, this will be great but with the current new laws, we will have to keep those in mind.
- To enjoy Halloween with the kiddies for the first time – It’s going to be magical spending Halloween with kids, so we are very excited to get our creative juices flowing and finding the fun and wonder in the little things this year!
- To celebrate in style blogging on my official website for two years! – It has been such an amazing journey really getting into my passions and making blogging my career. I am in love with writing, photography, meeting new people and trying new things. I have learnt so much and am progressing as the months go by and I would love to properly celebrate and give myself credit for the two years I have used to make this happen!
- To have lots of lovely people join in with #BlogtoberWithBOA – I have worked so hard on this challenge for this Autumn and I would love for people to get involved in my stress free prompt challenge.
Thank you for reading! Please let me know if you aim to join in with some of the #BlogtoberWithBOA prompts. Remember to share on socials using the hashtag!