Hello there! I realised I haven’t blogged since October! That is insane and to be honest it’s perfect because it makes my point stand strong when I say that you should give yourself a break so you can rest and rejuvenate, especially after a super busy month. For me it was well needed. I kept my content on socials and also dedicated my time to writing my novel by taking part in #NaNoWriMo which was so much fun but soooo busy.
After #BlogtoberWithBoa and blogging almost every single day for a month as well as creating content for socials and keeping on top of life I thought I’d take some time to rest and get my mind motivated and inspired to start fresh in December for festive content.
I just want to remind you that if you need time out, take it! Your body, mind and soul need to be cared for and if you’re overworked and drained then you won’t be able to create your best work so take as much time as you need and the world will still be here when you return from your rest! After all, it’s now snuggle season so get yourself cosy and get many cuddles and snuggles in.
What I've done since October
- Hosted and taken part in #BlogtoberWithBOA
- Written 20,000 words for my novel as part of #NaNoWriMo – National Novel Writing Month!
- Been on global radio for my interview about bullying for Anti- Bullying week.
- Grow and Glow webinars and workshops
- Blogosphere Chats!
- Created a new space for my work at home
- Worked on a collaboration with a company who have given me a PR sample!
- Started catching up on Youtube videos
- Rebooted my Youtube Channel
- Started making reels
- Bought a vlogging camera!
- Done a fun project called personality glasses
- I went brunette to match my natural colour
- I had a flare up of anxiety attacks
- Have been taking part in a Bloggers Secret Santa
How have you been? Sending love and hugs!